We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- We are looking for an innovative Electrical Engineer to design, develop and construct a range of building estate projects that is physically and naturally built from conception through completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society through your highly dedication to duties.
- Design, develop, create and maintain both small and large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Carry out Electrical work projects within and outside the estate premises
- Conduct site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks and suggest mitigating measures.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress and compile reports of project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc
- Proven track record in building and construction electrical work
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as Orion, AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, road, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- COREN certified
- MSc, B.Eng or HND in Electrical Engineering
- 7-10 years experience
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applications receive after this date will not be consider.