We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Channel Sales Account Manager
- In addition to being a key member of the Sales team, this role will have primary responsibilities for the following activities:
- Strategically target, recruit and develop new resellers in an assigned geographic area.
- Build channel partnerships to develop pipeline and close deals
- Generate a pipeline of sales opportunities through website lead follow-up, sales generated lead campaigns
- Provide ongoing channel reseller visibility, awareness, education and training
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest to expand your list of prospects within your territory
- Successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional counterparts and should be comfortable communicating to all levels of the sales and marketing organization.
- Education: BA/BS Degree
- Minimium of 5 years involved with recruiting channels for a high technology company.
- Prior experience in channel recruitment of VAR’s, solution providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader.
- Strong channel background with data networking and/or video conferencing.
- Superior influencing and communication skills; written, verbal and listening skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple and competing responsibilities.
- Product knowledge with data networking and/or UC and video experience.
- Experience from popular partners of OEM(original equipment manufacturer) such as Cisco, HP, Dell, IBM will be an added advantage..
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online