The Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) Ltd/Gte is a Non-profit, Non-Governmental and Charitable Organization whose main focus is the promotion of agriculture and rural development through the training of youths in modern and sustainable farming methods. The Foundation’s programmes are in support of the Federal Government policy and efforts on Agricultural Development and Poverty Alleviation.
We are currently seeking for applications from qualified candidate for the position below in Finance and Administrative department:
Job Title: Cashier
- The Cashier/storekeeper reports to the School accountant.
- Managing all the cash transactions.
- Maintain account of the daily transactions.
- Balance, disburse and record petty cash account.
- Solving all cash related queries.
- Organize and maintain the account records.
- Report discrepancies in the account to their superiors.
- Make daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports.
- Adequate receipting of sales to relevant departments.
- To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department.
- To ensure safe keeping and record of materials in the store.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- To check and receive purchased materials.
- To issue materials only in required quantities based on authorized requisition notes/material lists.
- To check the book balances, with the actual physical stock.
- To liaise with all departments as it affects their materials in and out of store.
- National Diploma in Accounting, AAT, or any Finance related discipline.
- The ideal candidate should be ready to work in any of our agricultural training Schools.
- Ability to speak the local language where the schools are located will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is an advantage for the position
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications written in their handwriting accompanied with photocopies of relevant credentials and current detailed Curriculum Vitae (with functional mobile phone numbers and personal e-mail addresses) to the:
Leventis Foundation (Nig) Ltd/Gte,
2 Leventis Close,
Central Business District,
P.O. Box 20351 Garki,