We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Demonstrator, Panel Beating & Welding
Job Code: DEMPBW092016
Job Division/Department/Unit: Body Works
Reporting Line: Reports to Instructor, Panel Beating & Welding
- To facilitate learning in practical demonstration of panel beating & welding to trainees undergoing technical training in PLC.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintain safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Conduct practical demonstration of panel beating & welding learning instruction in the workshop.
- Provide guidance and coaching to trainees during classes and simulation exercises.
Qualification and Experience Required
Education & Experience:
- OND in Mechanical Engineering. C&G or any relevant technical qualification will confer an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of cognate experience.
- Technical training experience.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proficiency in automotive welding & panel beating
- Practical experience in welding and panel beating
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills.
Appliaction Closing Date
28th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online