WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner provides accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent expansion, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit Learning & Development Services Executives to join our team of professionals:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Learning & Development Coordinator
- We are looking for a focused, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong academic research background to support the firm in developing business, economic and market research reports and also manage our Learning and Development programs.
- Self-motivated First degree holders with a minimum of 5-year post-NYSC work experience.
- Strong academic research experience to support the firm in developing business, economic and market research reports.
- Strong ability to manage, coordinate, supervise the learning and development team and also manage relationships with external facilitators and clients.
- Support the Contact Partner in developing Technical Presentations in addition to Research assistance to the Partner.
- Strong flair for Human Resources, Training & Development and Academic work.
- Excellent communication skills and good presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “EA/L&D Coordinator” as subject of the mail.