Job Title: Executive Assistant – Male
Reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Providing complete support to MD and completing projects
- Maintaining databases, filing systems, handle phone calls, expense claims and manage diaries
- Co-ordinating and arranging meetings and all the other related work
- Management of meeting schedules, travel arrangements, email, and other administrative support for senior management.
- Schedule appointment and meetings for supporting staff
- Screens and routes incoming calls and messages when necessary
- Keeping record of necessary documents & agreements as required
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- HND or BS/BA Degree desirable, MBA would be an advantage
- Willingness to work on Saturdays
- 4-5 years executive assistant experience, preferably in a fast-paced, environment.
- Ability to manage competing demands in a high pressure, fast paced, ever-changing environment with a high degree of professionalism and discretion
- Ability and flexibility to establish and handle multiple and changing work priorities, meet deadlines, and anticipate future responsibilities
- Able to handle highly confidential, sensitive materials and situations; ability to handle sensitive or difficult employee relations issues
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability and confidence to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with a wide range of individuals Job Vacancy atall levels in the company and within the community
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and analyzing problems, utilizing good judgment and decision making skills in difficult situations
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical skills; proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software-specifically in Excel, PowerPoint and Word; strong work ethic; self-motivated; ability to work independently
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com