Job Title: Expatriate Finance Director
- University degree in Accounting, or Business Management/Administration.
- Chartered Accountant, Certified General Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant designation will be required.
- A minimum of 15 years as a qualified chartered accountant.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of federal and state tax & accounting legislation
- Knowledge of federal & state legislation on Employment Standards,
- Occupational Health and Safety, and Human Rights
- Knowledge of the Nigerian agricultural sector will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should use the job title as the subject matter when sending their mail.