Job Title: Experienced Accountant
Job Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for the position of an experienced Accountant for one of our clients who will ensure the integrity of the accounting information of the company by establishing quality control over financial transactions; Administrative functions, financial reporting and can handle other accounting related activities.
- Assist with management reporting, financial statement preparation and budgets.
- Prepare and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
- Prepare and review cash flow projections
- Handles Tax, pension and other related matters
Knowledge, Skills and Competency:
- Must be result oriented
- Proficient in Accounting Package and MS Office Tools Application (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point etc.)
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Excellent Numeracy skills organizational skills,
- Ability to work in collaboration with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities. .
- Must have strong investigative skills and attention to detail
- Having analytical skills to make sure thJob Vacancy atthe project remains within budget.
- Should have good financial/accounting skills and costing experience on projects.
- Must possess and demonstrate leadership and management skills.
- Creative, self-motivated and passion for the work
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong ethical commitment to impartiality and transparency
- HND/BSC in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- A master’s degree in accounting is an added advantage
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ICAN or ACCA) will be an advantage
- Experience in cost accounting, administrative, auditing and taxation, budgeting, financial planning and financial analysis IS A MUST.
- Age: between 30 – 40years
- At least 3-5years in a Managerial position
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org