Job Title: Experienced Specialist Lead
- The incumbent shall be responsible for running end to end fun experience for clients/customers.
- He/she shall also take lead in the management and maintenance of resources of personnel, which includes work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Fun Games , Fun Games, Fun Games, Fun Games
- Setting up of multiple gaming scenarios in a mobile video game theatre thJob Vacancy atallows for individual play, couple challenge, multiplayer and interactive match-ups
- Creating the immersive mood, tempo and atmosphere associated with the gaming addiction of a ‘video game guru/coach’.
- Master of playing video games out of the Xbox, PlayStation, Wii and other gaming consoles as well as practical knowledge of board, table-top and midway games in general
- End-to-end responsibility from conception to tear down of all fun experience
- Participates in the development of policies, procedures, strategies, goals and objectives to enhance, sustain and build equity for Brands.
- Developing standardized polices & procedures for holding Major Events.
- The management and maintenance of resources of personnel, which includes work allocation, and problem resolution
- Conception, presentation, execution, monitoring, evaluation and leveraging experiential activation’s such as but not limited to the following:
- Birthdays -Family Fun days -Product and Service Launches
- Company Picnics -Conferences, Workshops, Seminars and Exhibitions
- Sponsorship Activations
- Fan Park and Viewing Centre Activations (Football)
- Employee Appreciation -Team Building -Corporate Events
- School Carnivals -Church Bazaars -Youth Nights Holiday Parties
- Hospitality Events -Seasonal Events -Promotions
- Public Festivals Street Fairs
- Fund Raisers -strategic alliances
- Sports & lifestyle entertainment events -Music/dance, film/television etc…
- Assist with the development of operating policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and timely delivered projects.
- Prepares and provide monthly calendar/reports of scheduled events for unit.
- Provide guideline documents like checklists, floor plans, event implementation templates, reports etc…
- Represents the department and serves as the primary point of internal and external liaison.
- Reviews and evaluates projects, and assists in developing or modifying programs.
- Ensure world-class execution of all BTL Events and Sponsorship activities to be embarked upon by the company.
Required Personality Attitudinal:
- Young and young Job Vacancy atheart (the younger the better but equal opportunity for both gender)
- Passionate, fun-loving, confident, energetic, self-motivated, goal oriented, hardworking team player with a desire to excel and a passion for the work.
- Relevant degree in related course.
- A degree in Marketing and Theatre/Drama /Performing Arts would be an advantage.
- A valid driver’s license required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience (but we will consider those with less experience but with compelling exposure in events).
- Other advantage in favour of those residing on the mainland of Lagos
- The passion and gaming addiction of a ‘video game guru/coach’. Master of playing video games out of the Xbox, PlayStation, Wii and other gaming consoles as well as practical knowledge of board, table and midway games in general.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with start-ups. As well as the ability to sell and develop business.
- Able to coordinate rental inventory and movement of equipment.
- Event Conceptualization, Presentation, Coordination/Execution, Monitoring Leveraging & Evaluation.
- Work well within a team and coordinate team leaders/promoters
- Working understanding of MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and MS Project.
- Reliable and able to work flexible and un-sociable hours. Weekends and holidays inclusive (some days early week would be off days depending on bookings and briefs)
- Passion for gaming, fun, partying
- Love for children and being able to work with them, their families and the young Job Vacancy atheart.
- A results-oriented, self-motivated, pro-active individual with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication, planning, negotiation, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
- Experience leading, managing, and participating on cross-functional teams is required.
- Good personality, out-going, fun-loving, comfortable in dealing with talents and clients.
- Committed, reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Able to enjoy life and engage children, youth and the young Job Vacancy atheart
- Confident in interacting with guests Job Vacancy atan event and members of the public.
- Able to enjoy a challenge
- Soft spoken, patient
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving job
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.