We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Manager
- To identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries.
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements.
- To manage relationship with existing clients and also develop new customers.
- To coordinate all the sales and marketing activities towards meeting the agreed budgets, volume and sales within the given time scales.
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues thjob atslow down or hamper the export procedures and activities.
- To constantly review distributor’s performance and monitor their work, so thjob atrelevant information can be provided to the management.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel long distances.
- Leadership qualities.
- Excellent time management and organisational qualities.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or any other related courses.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Export management business will be required.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: Head Corporate Resourcing: firstname.lastname@example.org