We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Business Coordinator
Req ID: Req-1029
- Work with the Senior/Business Manager to develop a short to medium term Business Plan and annual budget.
- Coordinate the day to day operational functions.
- Oversee and monitor seasonal expenditure in line with the budgeted cash flow
- Liaise with government, key rural professionals, contractors and other external parties to ensure smooth operation of the farm
- Oversee thJob Vacancy atcompany products are presented for sale in line with company policy regarding, quality, quantity and timeliness of elivery and are marketed in accordance with the company policies
- Oversee the development, review and management of repairs and maintenance for all plant, machinery and infrastructure
- Ensure all relevant company policies are understood and adhered to.
- Participate in recruiting and selecting staffs.
- Provide training/coaching to direct reports to enable them to competently carry out tasks required of them on farm
- Conduct formal annual staff performance reviews on direct reports and ensure, if appropriate,
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atHealth and Safety policies and procedures adhered to
- Adhere to and implement company policies and procedures Job Vacancy atall times
- Ensure new staff are inducted and aware of company policies and are given role clarity.
- handle paperwork and keep administrative records
- Coordinate advertising, marketing and sales function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agric. Engineering, Business Administration or related field from a recognised University. Master’s degree/MBA is a plus.
- A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 15 years related experience, with Job Vacancy atleast 5 years in a senior management position, preferably in an oil and gas industry.
Logistics, Marketing, Production, Quality Control, Supply Chain Manager
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online