We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Female Business Manager/Analyst
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goal
- Represent the company in events, conferences in the absence of the MD
- Drawing up proposals for prospective business presentations
- Ensure thjob atcompany has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Identify, research and analyse process problems, recommend changes, develop solutions with all concerned stakeholders.
- Monitor business processes and user needs, documenting business requirements in order to enhance as well as support new and existing initiatives.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways thjob atensure maximum productivity
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Degree in relevant discipline. A business degree will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in managing an organisation.
- Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- Not more than 35 years.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.