We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Receptionist
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the front office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Provides assistance and support to Senior Managements in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the Senior Managements.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
- Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving faculty, staff, students, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintains telecommunication system
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com