Our client an Engineering company as requested to fill the below vacancy:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
- Perform on-site installation of electrical systems and equipment; perform ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance Job Vacancy atcustomer’s sites.
- Maintain knowledge of the report system to the extent required for timely and accurate input of field information necessary.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Electrical Degree from an accredited university.
- Acts as Duty Engineer when required to receive out-of-hours calls and determines course of action.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 12th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org , with the relevant position applied for as heading. Interviews is on first come first serve basis.