We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Specialist
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Coordinates installation and intervention operations executed by FMC Technical Service Personnel and Technical Service Engineers Job Vacancy atan FMC international base.
- Ensures the optimization of HSE Job Vacancy atall work sites, onshore and offshore.
- Makes certain thJob Vacancy atall work is in contractual compliance with company quality standards, HSE policies, and country. governmental requirements
- Coordinates logistics and management of equipment, tools, and spares.
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atFNCR’s are written in a technically robust fashion and reviewed Job Vacancy atthe field level, Ref. to the expectation Pkg. for submittal times.
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atall field procedures are received, accurate, followed and signed-off on
- Promotes strong liaison with technical Subject Matter Experts. Responsible for ensuring Readiness’ reviews and Post- Jobs meeting are being conducted.
- Coordinates and manage engineering resource requirements with Customer Support Engineering Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a least 5-8years related experience including Job Vacancy atleast three years Field Service experience or technical experience in drilling, completion or intervention.
- Previous experience as a coordinator in international logistics and/or project planning is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of product and ability to provide input and solve technical issues.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online