We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Technician (Electrical)
- Installation, service and repair of Inverters and Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR).
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Minimum of OND/City and Guild/ NABTEB in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Sound knowledge in electrical installation
- Experience in solar system installation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience in similar field.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV’s specifying the position applied for to: email@example.com