We currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Technical Commercial Executive (FTCE)
Location: Kwara State
- Sales and marketing company’s product
- Developing sales strategies
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Product knowledge
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
- Good contacts for creating sales
- Should be on the constant lookout of sales prospects.
- Self confidence
- Should be able to multitask
- Negotiation skills
- Good after sales as this is the quality thjob atguarantees repejob atcustomer
- Candidate must not be older than 30 years old
- Male preferably
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
- Minimum academic requirement:
- Interested candidate must possess first Degree Veterinary Medicine DVM/Animal Science
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and CV’s to “Human Resources & Admin” via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.