EA has launched AREWA24, a Hausa-language, free-to-air satellite television channel which can be viewed on EutelsJob Vacancy atSatellite Channel 16A/16 East Horizontal (frequency 10804, symbol rate 30000). AFDWA24 is locally produced by and for Northern Nigerians, and fully dedicated to the people, cultures, and values of the Hausa-speaking sub-region. With a slate of original and premier international programming, AREWA24’s goal is to create an authentic Hausa-language television platform thJob Vacancy atenriches the lives of Northern Nigerian viewers and projects the beauty, promise, and potential of Northern Nigeria. EA seeks to recruit Interns to help support the growth of AREWA24 and its Nigeria program
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Intern
- Candidate Must be a degree holder (B.Sc/ HND) in Accounting or related field
- Must be fluent in Hausa
- Must be very good with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Understanding QuickBooks will be added advantage
- Candidates must be well organized, and willing to learn
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work under pressure to meet hard deadlines.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application including a Cover letter, updated CV, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We may consider applications and begin the interview process prior to the closing date