We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Compliance Assistant
Department: Programs/SMILE Project
Duration: One year (Renewable)
Position Band: B-2
Reports To: Finance & Compliance Specialist
- The Finance and Compliance Assistance (FCA) will ensure thJob Vacancy at CRS/Nigeria complies with Donor regulations and CRS Agency’s Finance Policies and Procedure and Principle of stewardship.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience, preferably with an International Organization.
- Must be a matured, motivated, problem solving individual with high levels of initiative;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong internal relationship management and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy and tact
- Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel especially);
- Must be flexible and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “Application Form Below” and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: NG_HR@global.crs.org