Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- The incumbent will assist the Accounts Advisor with handling the day-to-day Finance related issues in the field office, raising vouchers and cheques upon approvals
- H/She ensures that all financial transactions are properly documented
- Be responsible for petty cash management
- Assists in overall financial matters including timely retirements of expenses and completion of reports for the office
- Assist in generating activity budgets and maintaining office cash float.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Accounting and 2 years relevant experience in an accounting role preferably in an International NGO setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Fluency in oral and written English.
- Good knowledge in the use of QuickBooks
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.