AAN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below in a new Nutrition project (subject to funding):
Job Title: Finance Coordinator
- The person will be responsible for managing financial activities and reporting for the zone. He/she will also be responsible for supporting Local NGOs on proper financial records and documentation.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline and Seven years (7) work experience; three of those years must be in a similar position.
- Relevant professional qualification is also desirable.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line of emails should clearly state position applied for and the State of preference otherwise application will not be considered e.g. Finance Coordinator – Adamawa.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly welcome. Applications are also particularly welcome from candidates living with HIV/AIDs (PLWHAs).
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.