Job Title: Finance Manager (Manufacturing and Trading)
- Supervise daily Finance operations.
- Ensure the accuracy of all revenue generated by the hotel is received and properly entered our Accounting system on a timely manner.
- Verify the daily revenue report generated by the Income Auditor and daily cash report generated by the General Cashier.
- To verify the correctness of posting the following reports to the general ledger such as the daily night auditors “D” report, the daily food and beverage revenue report and the daily general cashier report.
- Verify bank deposit receipts with the daily general cashier report.
- Verify the miscellaneous voucher and rebate voucher.
- Supervise all General Cashier and Income Audit Transactions, Balance cash clearance account.
- Assist the Director of Finance to prepare Yearly Business Plan.
- Ensure all the revenues are entered correctly and balanced to the Front Office System.
- Minimum of 7 years Experience in Trading or Manufacturing Industries
- A Degree in Finance /Accounting with ACA.
- Must possess good business skills
- Must be able to use SAP and other Accounting Software.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org