We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (cash flow, budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Cash flow management – Maintain short term cash forecast and develop close understanding of daily and monthly cash flow analysis to aid informed decisions
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Carry out industry analysis, Identify trends, advise companies and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Carry out other financial administration tasks as assigned by the Director of Investments.
Qualification & SKill Requirements
- Proven 2 years work experience
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s competence and ability to learn
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com using the header, Financial Analyst Role.