Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Financial Manager
- Accountant with Inventory management experience.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate work experience, must have managed a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
- ACCA/ACA/ICAN professional accountancy qualification is a must
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and solve Financial problems to as necessary.
- Monitoring progress of projects in alignment with project budget numbers
- Investigating variances of project costs and Producing project accounts and reports.
- Develops monthly reconciliation of funds receivable from projects and works to collect outstanding funds.
- Reconcile and Manage all project expenses and final invoices for all billable projects, including all applicable backup Documents for approval.
- Manage appropriate folders for all projects, with appropriate documents, including contracts awards, change order expenses and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures.
- Maintain accurate monthly reporting, including job cost reports, Project Status Report, and general condition forecasting
- Excellent Managerial and Communication skill and Must have Manage an Accounting department or team in previous Job
- Must be Based in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.