We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planner (Insurance Sales/Marketing)
Job ref: PSE_Lagos
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches thJob Vacancy atwill convince potential clients to do
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first Degree in Insurance or other relevant fields
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Proficient in the basic use of Ms Office
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years experience (Insurance Marketing)
- Must be within the ages of 27 – 32 years ONLY
- Desired candidate must be highly presentable
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “PSE_Lagos” as subject of mail.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.