We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO HSE Inspector
Req I D: Req-1033
- Ensuring Job Vacancy atleast 90%availability on site, patrolling to indentify unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
- Ensuring thJob Vacancy athazards in workplace are properly identified and corrected immediately where possible, or reported to Company and Contractor management.
- Ensuring thJob Vacancy atall activities carried out on site are duly approved by Contractor’s PTW system and an approved Work Order is issued.
- Ensuring thJob Vacancy atJSA is conducted for all critical activities and thJob Vacancy atthe hazard control measures are in place before commencement of work.
- As may be required, participate in Risk Assessment reviews. PTW administration, site tours or any other Contractor HSE supervision function.
- Perform HSE inspection of work sites and issue daily report to Company through the HSE Supevisor.
- Stop every activity thJob Vacancy atcan lead to an incident or injury of personnel and ensure thJob Vacancy atthe risk is controlled before work resumes.
- Closely follow up with the implementation of HSE procedures on construction sites of contractors and subcontractors.
- Participate in daily toolbox meetings with the contractor’s HSE supervisors on site.
- Advise Company HSE Supervisor on resources and materials required for adequate coverage of HSE supervision of site.
- Monitor the implementation and close-out of HSE actions from anomaly reports, inspection and audits of contractor and subcontractor sites assigned.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atcontractors and sub-contractors comply with all the relevant HSE requirements as per Contractor’s HSE procedures, Company HSE expectations and other relevant international regulations and standards.
- When designated, participate in incident investigations and ensure thJob Vacancy atrelevant information is obtained from sources
- Degree in Engineering or Safety Related Certification.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities. Experience in shipyard recommended.
- Thorough knowledge of risk assessment techniques, SERVICE safety analysis.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate well Job Vacancy atall levels within the Company.
- Geographical mobilitycations
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online