Job Title: Front Office Engineer
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- Front Office Representative shall undertake all receptionist and clerical duties Job Vacancy atthe desk of our main entrance.The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- He/she shall deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place.
- Orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Education / Experience
- Minimum of OND in related course.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in related field.
- Engineering background will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. computer, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title