We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
- We are looking for a Web Developer with an eye for good UI/UX design to join our team. You will be responsible for translating user requirements into scalable web applications, as well as sometimes designing the UI/UX wireframes and translating them to actual code thjob atwill produce the visual elements of the application.
- You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- The role is mostly remote (with occasional team/client meetings) and you are free to choose your work hours as long as you meet your deliverables.
- Design of solution architecture from understanding of user requirements
- Design of database schema for web applications
- Development of REST API as backend for web and mobile applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience developing clean and efficient APIs.
- Experience with web front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and specially Angular 2 and jQuery.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Management of hosting environment and cloud services, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes. Familiarity with AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean etc.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g Git preferably with experience using Github, BitBucket or Visual Studio Online.
- Proficiency building hybrid mobile apps. Knowledge of Ionic 2 will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools e.g. Slack, Asana, Teamwork etc.
- Experience with Kentico CMS will be an added advantage.
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com