Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide Job Vacancy atmanaged or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gardener
Job Number: 160016WG
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
Job Category: Landscaping/Grounds
- You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask “why” when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience.
- You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
- You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it’s a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Monitor property grounds to ensure a pleasant appearance.
- Maintain the appearance of fountains, planters, or other grounds features by cleaning, replacing or making repairs. Install new flowers, bulbs, grass, trees, and shrubs.
- Maintain flower beds, baskets, and boxes by watering, removing weeds, trimming, and performing other maintenance.
- Replace and transplant trees, flowers, and shrubs.
- Maintain trees and shrubs by trimming and pruning.
- Trim and edge grass in areas thJob Vacancy atmowers cannot reach.
- Maintain lawns by mowing, edging, raking leaves, and performing other lawn maintenance.
- Install, maintain, and operate irrigation systems.
- Remove and bag trash from all exterior trash cans.
- Operate dump trucks, tractors, trucks, or utility vehicles to transport equipment, supplies, materials, and debris.
- Wash, clean, and re-fuel all equipment after use.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report defective equipment, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; protect company assets. Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online