Job Title: General Manager, Leasing
- The General Manager/Chief Executive shall be expected to provide day to day direction to the organisation and shall be responsible for the performance of the company.
He will be reporting to the Group Chairman/ Board of Directors and his responsibilities shall include:
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company;
- Developing strategic operating plans thJob Vacancy atreflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board;
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems;
- Ensuring thJob Vacancy atthe operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees;
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets;
- Assuming full accountability to the Group Chairman/the board for all company operations;
- Representing the company to major customers and professional associations;
- Develop and maintain an adequately motivated executive team/staff.
- Reposition the business for greater efficiency.
- Operate a profitable, well managed and well run business with good ethical standards
- Develop new product offerings and marketing strategy to absorb the current product capacity and the projected increases.
- Expand the market share of the business to be a major player in the industry.
- Select and develop a competent and capable management team and staff to deliver on the business strategic plan and the Group Strategic objective for all Businesses.
- In addition to providing leadership for the local Executive Leadership Team, he will be required to work collaboratively with the broader Executive Team and key management within the Group
- Should hold a first Degree and an MBA or a Masters in a relevant discipline; minimum of 15 years total working experience with Job Vacancy atleast 5 years in the manufacturing outfit.
- Highly motivated, results driven, with a passion for business, skilled Job Vacancy atcommunicating a clear vision for growth and can galvanise the staff to create the momentum needed to achieve the expectations above for the business.
- Highly skilled business leader who will improve focus and ability to grow share within a very competitive market.
- He should also be able to demonstrate proven experience in turning around businesses and also managing operations Job Vacancy ata senior management particularly in the leasing and financial sector of the economy for Job Vacancy atleast 5-10 years.
- The preferred candidate should be not be more than 45 years old and must be hungry for success in this capacity.
- A clear understanding of the Leasing business in Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Remuneration is competitive within the sub-sector.
Possibly profit sharing.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org