Job Title: Government Teacher
Interested Candidates will be expected to discharge the following duties:
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on topics such as classical political thought, international relations, and democracy and citizenship among other key topics.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions on topics.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Interested candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of a B.ED/BSC/HND/OND in Political Sciences/Social Studies or any related course.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and methodical approach
- High levels of organizational skills
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize a busy and diverse workload to meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com