Job Title: Administrative Officer, Grade II (CONTISS 07)
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree in Law, Humanities, Social Sciences, Programme Management and Media/Marketing Services from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge/ Exemption Certificate.
- SSCE/NECO/WASSC/GCE O/L Credits in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their Application, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to the “College Secretary” via the address below. The CV should provide the following Information:
- Position Applied for
- Full names (Surname first and in Capital letters)
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Current Postal Address,
- Phone Numbers
- E-mail Address
- Nationality job atBirth
- Town, Local Government and State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Names and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post-Secondary institutions attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained and Dates
- Distinctions, Awards and Prizes obtained with Dates
- Statement of Experience
- List of Publications (if any)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names, Phone Numbers and E-Mail Addresses of Three (3) Referees.
Candidates should also request their Referees to forward Reference Reports on them to:
College of Medicine,
University of Lagos,