We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Sim Registration (HQ)
- Assist in managing the day to day running of the subscriber registration operations in HQ and Regions
- Ensure implementation of processes and procedures guiding activities of SIM Registration Officers (SROs) in all the regions to ensure delivery on set subscriber registration targets
- Assist Manager SIM registration to manage all SIM Registration activities in assigned Region
- Provide and co-ordinate first-line systems support for SIM Registration issues escalated to the HQ
- Ensure timely escalation and resolution of all SIM Registration-related issues from any region
- Ensure the pooling of registered subscriber data to central server and escalate all factors/ challenges adversely affecting the achievement of pooling targets
- Track, audit and visit Trade and SIM Registration outlets and hot-spots
- Prepare and ensure timely delivery of all reports required from SIM Registration outlets in the country for the attention of Manager, SIM Registration Operations
- Gather information on competition activities in SIM Registration and collate information for attention of HQ team
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, SIM Registration.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of one year post NYSC relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online