We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ART Clinician
- In close coordination with the facility medical officer, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services;
- Coordinate monthly patient care team meetings;
- Ensure efficient management of AHF’s finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports;
- Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program job atthe site level.
- Supervise other staff job atthe facility level;
- Ensures thjob atall disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff;
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided;
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs;
- Any other duty designated by the HIV/AIDS technical specialist;
- Quality of HIV treatment and TB services job atthe site;
- Data capture, handling and use job atthe site.
Education and Experience
- University graduate in Medicine;
- At least one year experience in HIV treatment programs;
- Experience in program management;
- Experience with operational research and evidence based healthcare is an added advantage;
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
Other Skills And Abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Sensitivity to ethics and confidentiality of HIV/AIDS client issues;
- Knowledge of excel and PowerPoint programs.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online