Job Title: ART Nurse
- In close collaboration with the facility medical officer, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- Provides skilled nursing procedures (i.e dressing changes).
- Administers medication as ordered within the scope of practice of the licensee.
- Performs phlebotomy and/or initiates intravenous infusions as ordered.
- Attends and participates in team conferences as requested.
- May act as a team leader to assist with the provision and supervision of patient care.
- Charts notes and medication administration according to protocol.
- Provides patient and family education.
- Exercises appropriate judgment and decision making skills.
- Ensures the maintenance of patient confidentiality.
- Reports significant changes in the patient’s physical status to the RN and/or to the medical provider.
- Establish effective linkages and referral of patients within and outside the facility.
- Supervise community program staff and ensure achievement of targets as well as timely preparation and dissemination of reports.
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atall disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs.
- Any other duty designated by the Country Program Manager.
Education and Experience:
- University graduate in Nursing.
- At least one year experience in HIV program management..
- Knowledge of minimum prevention package for Nigeria is highly essential.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sensitivity to ethics and confidentiality of HIV/AIDS client issues
- Knowledge of excel and PowerPoint programs.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online