Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The role accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans and managing staff.
- The Business Development Executive takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
- He/She is to manage the day to day marketing activities and long term marketing strategy of the organization.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs;
- Develop field sales action plans.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching,
- Identify, and capitalize on market opportunities.
Qualification and Experience
- HND/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field providing a strong foundation for successful performance of the duties in the job description.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts especially in the real estate market is highly desirable.
- Age between 24 and 28 years.
- At least, one year experience in similar field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Marketing Concepts, People Management, Sales Planning, Product Development, and Creative Services.
- Skilled in written communication to understand written information (including facts, assertions and arguments), draw inferences, form hypotheses and develop logical arguments, and to express such information in writing so thJob Vacancy atothers will understand and, Job Vacancy attimes, be convinced or persuaded.
- Skilled in oral communication to understand verbal information and to express such information verbally so thJob Vacancy atothers will understand and, Job Vacancy attimes, be convinced or persuaded and skill in making formal presentations to groups with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with business contacts in a professional, customer service-oriented manner.
- Skilled in using a computer and modern office productivity software for; communicating, planning, scheduling, preparing spreadsheets and analyzing data, word processing, presentations, etc.
Attractive package with commission on each sale as well as other benefits attached to the position
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should email their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates living in Victoria Island and its environs should apply.