We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Channel Development Administrator
- To provide general administrative support to the field sales team in the sub-region.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by keeping abreast of relevant industry news and notifying the team as appropriate.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Co-ordinate the departmental common drive to ensure organized records and appropriate access and rights to respective team members and channel teams.
- Maintain the consolidated regional field coverage plans and track implementation through daily and weekly reporting by respective team members.
- Collate all team member reports to ensure timely and organized feedback to respective channel units on programs and activities undertaken
- Assist in providing reliable and efficient administrative support services
- monitoring appropriate utilization of office supplies
- raise all requisitions for the department
- administration support for reception management
- Ensure security of records (files, etc) and archival systems
- Custodian of channel databases within the region – conduct regular updates and ensure usability.
- organizing staff travel and accommodation
- Assist in preparing required reports in support of business operations and management decisions.
- Working in an open plan office
- Working 5 days per week with some late/early and weekend working activities
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 1 year post-degree experience
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- Basic GSM
- Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
- Relationship Management
- Telecommunications and Commercial Law
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online