Job Title: Clinical Technical Specialist
- The role is responsible to provide clinical and technical support for the entire range of Cochlear products, including hard and software components to all clinics within Nigeria.
- This includes providing on-site clinical/technical services, such as switch-ons/fittings/software programming, soling technical issues as well as email and phone support
- Degree in Instrumentation/Elect/Electronic Engineering or Audiology
- 1-3 years working in medical technical or health care industry and similar position.
- Knowledge of hearing instruments (implantable hearing solutions and/or hearing (aids) will be added advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Package very attractive and competitive.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the position as subject matter
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.