We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Supply Chain Advisor
- Responsible for internal sales tasks in Nigeria.
- Coordinate with Business Development Manager in Nigeria and Supply Chain Team Africa.
- Coordinate clearing and subsequent delivery of incoming goods.
- Full support and assistance to all Bosch customers.
- Submitting of offers to customers and follow- up.
- Handling and follow-up on customers’ orders.
- Same day response to customer’s complaints, enquires and claims.
- Data Management (including electronic orders).
- Accurate documentation raised on various processes.
- Continuous attention to allocated customers’ back orders and credit limit.
- Facilitate financial processes e.g. credit limit, goods returned and customer’s credit.
- Set up and produce reports pertaining to CUS functions as required.
- Ensure that generally acceptable customer service principles are adhered to
Your Competencies and Qualifications
- 1- 2 years’ experience in logistics and /or supply chain and/or in international trade, ideally in independent Automotive Aftermarket.
- First degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or relevant degree.
- MBA degree in Business Administration, International trade is an added advantage
- Ability to work without daily supervision
- Ability to work under pressure-sense of urgency
- Pleasant nature, reliable and ability to communicate with customers
- Working knowledge and experience in supply chain processes
- Computer literate, experienced in MS Office (SAP Experience an advantage)
- Automotive parts sales experience is an advantage
- Ability to communicate in German and French is an advantage.
- Good Telephone sales skills
- High Customer-Orientation, efficient and target-oriented way of working, high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, dynamism and responsibility
- Understanding of target deployment and kpi steering
- Good communication skills job at different
Application Closing Date
Job Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org