We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage the HR OneSource database across the region. Interface with Payroll and Line HR and Mobility to resolve data issues. Conduct compliance reviews and audits.
- Audit and improve the date integrity of OneSource.
- To collect and enter all data into the HR information system (OneSource) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Extract data to prepare reports for stakeholders across the ABO.
(Include relevant responsibility for quality as per Cummins Quality Policy) Measures (Defined in the Workplan)
HR Administrator – Senior
OneSource database integrity maintenance:
- Review database integrity, identify any gaps against metrics, determine the appropriate process, team, forms etc. improvements to establish plans of improvement
- Run regular reports to check for and correct data categorization/coding and data conflicts
- Measure OS data integrity for the HR function and assist the HR FE Leader on improvement initiatives
Data Collection, Capture and Filing:
- Ensuring all HR forms are received from Line Managers/HR Generalist on-time and entered on-time accurately
- Determine and establish a protocol for managing Line HR submission of packs on-time, including establishing and communicating any adjustments to timing
- Administration of employee New Starters, Terminations and all changes to employee records. Create and maintain employee personal files.
- Establish and maintain the HR filing system
Data Verification and Compliance Checks:
- Conduct compliance checks to ensure information received is appropriate and properly authorized
Contract Worker and Limited duration data base:
- Maintain Contract worker data ensuring accuracy of data for reporting
- Provide accurate visibility to CWK contract status
Liaise with Payroll:
- Ensure all data is entered into OneSource and paperwork is sent to payroll every monthly before cut-off deadlines
- Resolving compliance, OS and payroll issues
- Consistently prepare timely and accurate reports on a regular schedule, e.g. headcount, OS errors, OS audits, etc.
- Take on special projects as necessary
- Ensure all forms are compliant with legislation and Cummins policies and procedures deciding the right players to provide input, review and sign-off.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Human Resources Administration or administration in a related field
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Working practical knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to create and accurately summarize data reports
- Experience working with data systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively job atall levels of management and staff
- Highly organized, excellent time management skills and able to multi task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well on own initiative and as part of a small team
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- High commitment and loyalty.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online