Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
- Assist the HR Manager with the initial shortlist of applicants received from advert placements, developing a arid of all applications received
- General Filing: Assist with filing HR administrative documents in their appropriate files.
- Assist in ensuring all information required in each staff personnel folders are complete and updated a Preparation of interview materials, reminders to interview panelist etc
- Assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Degree in Business Administration, Humanities, HR Management, or relevant field.
- 1 year post NYSC experience in Human Resources Administration
- Strong interpersonal Relations and Communication Skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in sensitive and or confidential personnel and organizational matters
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills’
- Strong computer spreadsheet and word processing skills.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.