We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Instructor, Auto Mechanical
Job Code: INAM092016
Job Division/Department/Unit: Automotive Technology
Reports To: Reports to Head, Automotive Technology
- To facilitate learning in theoretical and practical aspects of auto-related courses and evaluate trainees for effectiveness of training and individual growth.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintain safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Provide guidance and coaching to trainees during classes and simulation exercises.
- Organise course packages and develop training programmes on auto mechanical courses.
- Conduct practical demonstration of Auto Mechanical activities in the workshop.
- Monitor and evaluate trainees.
Qualification and Experience Required
Education & Experience:
- BSc/HND in Mechanical Engineering. C&G or any relevant technical qualification will confer an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of cognate experience.
- Technical training experience.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Employee learning and development management
- Knowledge of learning theories and training methodologies
- Training administration
- Training evaluation
- Computer skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Appliaction Closing Date
28th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online