We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Customer Service Representative (ICSR)
- In this job role, you will be responsible for providing qualitative front desk and internal customer service support including concierge, facility management and business operations support. You will also:
- Provide best practice front of office management systems thjob atinclude visitor receipt & management, telephone systems management and client service management
- Respond to all inbound/walk-in calls/enquiries
- Act as the concierge and liaison officer for Bantu’s clients. Services will include: collection of payments, guest relations management; bookings of office spaces and management of food ordering system
- Assist team lead to oversee the following essential central services – office & landscape maintenance, cleaning, and waste disposal.
- Assist team lead during the arranging of onsite meetings and conferences
- Support the department to carry out required research activities during projects, report writing session and metrics compilation
- Prepare weekly reports on all internal customer complaints/ feedbacks. Reports should include all relevant communication, observation and findings within the internal customer environment
- Create and maintain weekly inventory, fleet and facility management record sheets
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com and indicate the vacancy they are applying for in the subject line.
- Interviews will take place within the next 5 working days and only candidates thjob atpass first stage screening will be invited to come in.
- The successful applicant will be expected to start work in the 1st week of October after reference & guarantor checks have been completed.