WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner provides accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent expansion, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit Learning & Development Services Executives to join our team of professionals:
Job Title: Learning & Development Services Executive
- We are looking for a focused, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill to develop business strategies for our customized training programs.
- The individual is to generate business leads for the firm and follow through with closing deals.
- Self-motivated first Degree holders with a minimum of 1-year post-NYSC work experience.
- Excellent communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Strong ability to communicate in English with Senior Professionals.
- Confidence and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Marketing experience in any leading local or foreign training organization will be an added advantage.
- Ability to speak German or French fluently is also an added advantage.
Commission based payable upon receipt of revenue generated from personally sourced clients. However a minimum monthly allowance will be offered to cover basic and communication expenses.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Application andf CV’s to: email@example.com with “L & D Services Executives” as subject of the mail.