Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
- The position will assist the senior M&E Officer with the design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all HAl- Nigeria activities
- Assist with collation and processing of monthly summary forms from the One Stop Shop (OSS) and health facilities and field staff
- Assist the Senior M and E Officer with the monthly data quality assessment, understand the recommendations for remedial action, and comply with those recommendations
- Degree in Medical records, Statistics or any discipline in the Social Sciences
- Minimum one (1) post NYSC working experience in the implementation and management of health Strategic Information systems (HIV/AIDS programming preferred)
- High- level computer skills using MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS and/or SAS and Epi-Info Windows a Basic data management and analysis skills.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records systems and deployment of database systems for patient monitoring an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills a Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.