Job Title: Projects Field Technician, Electrical
Role and Responsibilities
- Plans the activities to be carried on the site (With Directions and instructions from the Projects Coordinator).
- Reads and understands all documents related to the installation (Eg. Site layout, installation data, survey report).
- Inspection of assembled equipment to ensure proper installation.
- Manages all onsite installation (Generators, AVR, ACDB, Meter box and fuel tank, electrical earth, grid power etc…)
- Completes all outstanding work (snags) thJob Vacancy atmight arise out of client’s inspection Job Vacancy atPAC before final handover.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems.
- Completes Acceptance Test Procedures with the client together with the Site Supervisor.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities:
- Abides by the OHS policies.
- Fills all related OH&S/QMS documents on sites.
- Always wear adequate PPE. Strictly adheres to the established control measures.
- Strictly adheres to the established safe working method.
- Attends OHS training sessions and drills.
- Reports on any hazard, incident, and accident to the direct supervisor of all assigned sites.
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar field.
- H.N.D in Electrical/Telecom Engineering
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please candidates MUST specify the role they are applying for as the subject of the mail.