Job Title: Pupil Pharmacist
- B.Pharm. from a Recognized University
- Certificate of Provisional Registration.
- Teller Number is the digits on your “Blue or Pink Payment Teller” while the “Transaction ID” is on the “White Printed Slip” given to you by the bank. Use either of them. Do not use the “Teller Number” on your “Printed Slip”.
- You are required to upload a Passport Photograph during application.
- Save your Passport Photograph with Your Bank Teller Number. For instance, if your Sky Bank Teller Number is “02ABC, Your Passport Should Be Renamed To 02ABC” Before You Upload.
- The size of your Passport should not be more than 17KB
- Ensure to Print Out your Acknowledgement Card after application.
- If you used a Hand Held device to carry-out your application, you can print your Acknowledgement Card with a desktop or laptop computer after you Login with your Teller Number/Transaction ID.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Applicant is to apply with their Teller Number/Transaction ID after the payment of the sum of #5,000. Payment should be made in favour of:
- Name: HMB Overhead Account
- Account Number: 1751068836.
- Bank: Any Sky Bank Branch.
Note: Date of examination and oral interview will be communicated to candidates via short message service (sms), please.
For further enquiry, call 07030579929.