We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Researcher
- The Researcher will be responsible for collecting, developing, analysing and presenting data in a variety of formats, as specified by each assignment.
- He/She will conduct research, collate literature reviews, prepare materials required for requests to grant agencies/ foundations, maintain accurate records of project related documents, safeguard the confidentiality of clients, attend project meetings, seminars and other meetings as necessary.
- He/She will also summarise project results, prepare progress reports for clients, and prepare articles, reports, and presentations as necessary.
- Qualification: HND/BA/B.Sc/MA/M.Sc
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Preferred candidates must be living around Lekki/Ajah.
- Ideally, we are looking for candidates from all academic spheres who, however, must have a firm understanding of computer programs especially Microsoft packages
- He/She must be able to evaluate documents and make judgments about the value of information, must have capacity to draw conclusions from data, to write reports, to analyse lots of information from different sources, have ability to find information off the internet and have capacity for critical thinking
- He/She must be able to perform analysis of databases to determine quantitative results and disseminate results of research activities to team mates
- Candidates must have strong time management skills, and can deliver assignments within specified deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team is crucial
- Candidates must be problem solvers who work with the mindset of devising strategies to work towards solutions
- Candidates must be comfortable with contributing professionally and presenting ideas to colleagues and management
Application Closing Date