We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Support Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Support Services
Division: Technology & Operations
Reports to: Head, Support Services
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Identify and handle customer enquiries completely and accurately.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer
- Use customer service skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact
- Educate customers about NIBSS products and services and direct them towards available resources for self-help
- Complete necessary documentation to manage customer complaints, issues and subsequent solutions
- Alert management on issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem
- Follow up on all escalated issues until a logical conclusion is reached
- Schedule, assign or act on any required customer follow up in accordance with department guidelines.
- Use technology tools as directed and within established guidelines
- Enter customer data and other relevant information into Support Centre database or other data repository, as required.
- Suggest process improvements and participate in initiatives for increased effectiveness.
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization’s customer data.
- Participate in individual and team trainings and meetings to ensure up-to-date knowledge.
- Respond to inbound service requests and customers inquiries routed to the centre via telephone and email in a knowledgeable and timely fashion.
- Provide information and technical support concerning dispute processes, and assist in determining resolution for customers.
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience related to the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University;
- A Master’s Degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Knowledge of Service Desk Operations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and communicate information clearly
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Positive, professional, customer-oriented attitude
- Customer contact work or relevant service industry experience
- Knowledge of all NIBSS products
- Enhanced Customer Knowledge Management
- Professionalism in Customer Service Management
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online