Job Title: Telemarketer
Job Ref: CTM24
- Contact businesses and individuals by telephone in order to promote and sell the organization’s services, answer enquires, gather information, and verify customers’ details.
- Calls prospective customers over the phone and follow up via media like email, social networking platforms, phone, etc.
- Follow up with feedback requiring graphic design of newsletters
- Influences customers to buy services by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Record customer details including reaction to the services offered.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Document transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Explain technical product or service information to customers.
- Answer customer questions about the organization’s services.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree/diploma in Communication, Marketing or other related courses
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Telephone Sales/Customer Service skills
- Graphics design knowledge
- Social media expertise/interest
N50, 000 monthly plus fantastic commission on every sale made.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and quaalified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘CTM24’ as subject of mail before
Note: Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.